Friday, October 23, 2009

Baby Boy Primus update...

Well...we are still patiently(ok, so not so patiently) awaiting the arrival of our little boy. I had my 36 week appointment on October 14th and was told I was 4 cm. dilated and 80% effaced. The doctor said that the baby could come anytime! 1 week and 1 day later....I had my 37 week appointment and was still dilated to 4 (maybe 4 1/2) and was slightly more effaced at 90%. Doctor had me go up to the birthing center to get hooked up to monitors for a non-stress test to make sure I was not having any contractions and to monitor the babe's heart rate, which at my appointment was at a very high 187. 40 minutes later I hadn't had any contractions and the heartbeat had stabilized to a normal level, and we were sent on our merry way home! So needless to say we are still waiting to welcome our little one, but I am actually feeling really good which I guess is a good thing! My next appointment with the doctor is October 28th, so pray that I go before then or I at least have some progress! So, I guess we keep waiting! We will keep the blog updated when he finally makes his arrival!

No comments: