A couple weeks ago when it was nice and snowy out, Addison had some fun with her imagination as usual. I was feeding Tyson and all the sudden Addison came into the living room dressed like this! She said "Mommy, I going to party!" I said "oh really, where is your party at" and she responded, "at Sara's house!" She was also towing along a baby strapped in Tyson's car seat! I LOVE her imagination!
If you are wondering why our two year old is walking around the house with no pants on, POTTY TRAINING (finally!) She is getting the hang of it, she has been in undies for 2 weeks and has done a SUPER job! She has only had a few accidents! Now only diapers at naps and bedtime, that will take awhile to break I'm sure!
If you are wondering why our two year old is walking around the house with no pants on, POTTY TRAINING (finally!) She is getting the hang of it, she has been in undies for 2 weeks and has done a SUPER job! She has only had a few accidents! Now only diapers at naps and bedtime, that will take awhile to break I'm sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment