Tuesday, January 5, 2010

52 things about me....

52 things about me...

1. Do you like blue cheese dressing? Nope

2. Favorite County group? group??? tough one! I love Lady Antebellum right now

3. Do you own a gun? I don't, but my husband has a ton of them

4. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shop? I don't really drink coffee but if I do its a Vanilla Latte

5. What do you think of hot dogs? they are ok when in the mood!

6. Favorite Christmas movie? National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? water

8. Can you do push ups? maybe one :)

9. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my wedding ring and all the rings my Grandparents have gotten me

10. Favorite hobbies? playing with my kiddos and computer

11. Do you have A.D.D.? definatly no

12. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I don't know!

13. Middle name? Ann

14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
(1) I'm hungary but on a diet!
(2) Tyson is getting heavy layin on my arm
(3) I wish the dogs would quit pawing at the door

15. 3 drinks I drink most often? Water, Lemonade, and Juice of any kind

16. Current worry right now? going back to work in 3 weeks and trying to get back in to the "routine" with 2 kiddos

17. Current hate(s) right now? my body!!

18. Favorite place to be? Home with my family

19. How did you ring in the New Year? At home with Abbey, BJ and their kids

20. Like to Travel? I love to travel, just wish we had time to do it now!

21. Name three people who will complete this? good question

22. Do you own slippers? do cozy socks count?

23. What color shirt are you wearing? black (GO HAWKEYES!)

24. Could you ever make it 39 days on the show Survivor? Probably not

25. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't unless you count when I sing with Addison while she is taking a bath

26. Favorite girl names? Addison of course and Kelsi

27. Favorite boy names? Tyson, again of course and Logan

28. What's in your pocket right now? nothing

29. Last thing that made you laugh? Addison singing Happy Birthday for hours on end!

30. Worst injury you've ever had? broken leg or golf ball to the mouth...tough choice

31. Do you love where you live? I do, besides this darn cold weather

32. How many TV's do you have in your house? 4

33. Who is your loudest friend? hummm.....

34. Does someone have a crush on you? hopefully Jon

35. What is your favorite candy? a frozen twix

36. Favorite Sports Team? Hawkeyes

37. What were you doing 12 AM last night? sleeping

38. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up today? Why is Addison up already and Tyson is still sleeping

39. What is your favorite Holiday? Christmas

40. What are your plans for tomorrow? not much, watch it snow out my window

41. Real Christmas tree or artificial? Artificial

42. Your greatest fear? losing anyone in my family

43. Favorite TV show(s)? Biggest Loser, The Bachelor, CSI, Criminal minds

44. Biggest Pet Peeve? when people cant seem to pick up after themselves

45. Do you snore? nope, I did when I was pregnant I guess

46. Do you like scary movies? some, but not too scary

47. Do you have a pet? yep, 2 dogs Koda and Piper and 2 outside kitties that don't have names

48. Favorite artist? don't have one

49. Favorite cereal? Honey nut cheerios

50. Last movie seen in the theater? Gran Torino I think (we dont go often!)

51. What are you most looking forward to in 2010? watching my kids grow and learn!

52. What is your New Year's Resolution? lose 30 pounds, now that I am done having kids I have no more excuses!!

2 comments:

kmelhus said...

Is #44 Directed towards your husband? HA HA

Bridget said...

how'd you know?? :)